Available for iOS / Android
In This Issue
- Introduction – Issue #002 - focus: Family Constellations
- Originally developed by Bert Hellinger – and sometimes called Systemic Constellations – Family Constellations is tremendously popular in Europe. Although newer to Australians, many counsellors and psychotherapists experiencing Family Constellations feel it is the most dynamic development in the field of psychological and physical healing in decades
- Constellations – a system to discover what your illness is trying to tell you – by Dr Karl-Heinz Rauscher
- If you’ve seen a constellation in process, you will likely have been in awe of a seemingly miraculous outcome – but it’s all part of a system.
A systemic approach for healing is necessary because it is never only the body, soul or spirit that is sick, but the whole person, and diseases can bring attention to what is lacking in wholeness.
- Transgenerational trauma – by Dr Anngwyn St Just
- Are some families cursed? Can trauma from past events be passed on to your descendants through inherited genes?
- The surprising root of self-sabotage – by Sarah Peyton
- What needs are you meeting by remaining small? Surprisingly, most often those needs are survival and integrity. How do you then transcend these self-made limitations?
- Helping kids deal with death – by Sarah Kerr
- Birth and death are two gates – we enter through one, and leave through the other.
- Have mice proven we can inherit emotions and trauma? – by Angela Anderson
- Can something that happened to your parents, grandparents, great grandparents or generations beyond affect your life and the choices you make today?
- "I’ll do it for you, even if it costs me my happiness." – by Brenda Sutherland
- Your body tells the family story. Here are some examples of Family Constellations in practice to let you see the amazing power of this modality
- Silence, emergence and the rebirth of magic – by Sarah Peyton
- The right hemisphere of the brain is the place of wonder, awe, discovery, and relational memory. When there is no warm, acknowledging accompaniment, it is organised around panic and trauma and there can be very little exploration or sense of mystery.
- The soul dance of Family Constellations – by Yildiz Sethi
- Coming to a place of peace and acceptance of our roots connects us fully with our life force, leading to spiritual growth and more inner peace – but how can we accept our past?
- Leading and surrendering in relationship – by Jonine Lee Gabay
- A relationship flourishes when there is a continuous and generous exchange of giving and taking bound up in love – so give everything.
- The atomic bomb is part of the picture – by Dr Karl-Heinz Rauscher
- More tools to promote healing and peaceful resolution within a Family Constellations session.
- Healthy families create peace on Earth – by Yildiz Sethi
- What is involved in true and lasting family health? Genetics? Healthy lifestyle? Open, respectful communication? Parents who are strong and confident in their roles and provide clear boundaries?
Available for iOS / Android
Australia's leading personal development magazine, inc wellness, mindfulness & meditation, women's thrivability, relationships, & lifestyle.
Category: Family & Home, Lifestyle, Personal Development, Wellness & Meditation, Women's
Compatibility: iOS / Android
Tap images to enlarge...
Tap below for more from LivingNow Magazine