Available for iOS / Android
In This Issue
- Introduction – Issue #001 - focus: birth & death
- Welcome to LivingNow’s inaugural app issue!!
We’re honoured to bring you these stunning stories focussed on the important topics of BIRTH & DEATH.
While birth is often talked about, several aspects often go unspoken. On the other hand, death is often a taboo subject. Here are some incredibly beautiful stories on various aspects of death in this issue; the authors haven’t held back! :-) Emma
- Blissful birthing – by Liisa Halme
- Can giving birth be an ecstatic, rather than a traumatic, experience? Liisa shares from her own experience and wisdom.
- The right to die with dignity – by Neil Francis
- In Australia, the state of Victoria leads the way in recognising compassionate choice for the terminally ill.
- I choose not to be a cancer victim – by Beth Akister
- Four unexpected lessons I’ve learnt so far during my cancer journey.
- Understanding your choices at death – by Sally Cant
- When it comes to the best arrangements for after death, there are far more option than most people realise.
- Confessions of a funeral director – by Michelle Teunon
- Dedicated funeral director Michelle shares her insights and experience around death and funerals.
- Loris’s last blast – by David Durance
- Loris’s journey with cancer finally comes to an end.
- Change the meaning – change everything – by Julie Ann Cairns
- Julie’s shock discovery after the death of her father leads her to self-reflection and a spiritual journey.
- Birth & death: Postcards – compiled by LivingNow
- Contributions from the LivingNow community
- Enjoying a long and healthy life – by Dean Fraser
- Here’s a list of simple tips on how to treat your body right and ensure you live to the fullest.
- Dying to heal – by Lauren J. Wilson
- What happens when a staunch supporter of holistic healing finds themselves in the foreign world of the medical system, facing a major health crisis? Lauren was to discover the answer firsthand.
- Conscious birthing in today’s culture – by Erika Munton
- A simple guide to help you prepare for the best birth experience possible.
- Body after baby – by Heba Shaheed
- Here are 3 things mothers need to know about their body after baby.
- Beyond life & death – by Boris von Rechenberg
- Entwined like two lovers, birth and death may seem like book ends to life; however, they hint at a sacred union; a gateway to the eternal.
- Death, let’s face it – by Miriam Flipo
- Death is one of the taboo subjects, but there are many good reasons to think about it and talk about it. Here are a few.
- The joy of death – by Mrinal Thandaoori
- How processing my mother’s death brought me into closer connection with eternal bliss.
- Death and Life – by Raym Richards
- Raym’s client explores how a death in her past affects her ability to conceive
Available for iOS / Android
Australia's leading personal development magazine, inc wellness, mindfulness & meditation, women's thrivability, relationships, & lifestyle.
Category: Family & Home, Lifestyle, Personal Development, Wellness & Meditation, Women's
Compatibility: iOS / Android
Tap images to enlarge...
Tap below for more from LivingNow Magazine