In This Issue
- A Historic Undertaking
- For California native Mindy Zachary, saving the Tar Heel Manor in Greensboro has been a spirited affair.
- A Renovation to Dye For
- Can the Alexander Co. save Greensboro's Proximity Printworks Mill and help turn the Mill District into a destination point? The Wisconsin-based company has high hopes for the former Cone Mills plant.
- A Retail of Two Cities
- What's it like doing business in historic buildings in two different cities? Kit Rodenbough talks about her Design Archives stores in downtown Greensboro and downtown Winston-Salem.
- A Good Fit
- Blue Denim in downtown Greensboro mixes delicious food with local history.
- This Needs Saving
- Will anyone save the Ebroclo Shirt Building in Greensboro, North Carolina?
About Southern Historic Magazine
Southern Historic Magazine is a monthly publication that focuses on the South's wealth of historic buildings and the people and businesses intimately involved with them.
The magazine's mission is to bring forth the stories of what it's like to renovate, preserve, own, live in and work in these time-tested structures.
Through insightful, fascinating stories and vivid, gorgeous photography, you will learn about the history of the buildings and the sacrifices, challenges and joys of preserving them.
Category: Arts & Photography, Family & Home, Lifestyle, Travel & Destinations
Publisher: Southern Historic Magazine
Tap images to enlarge...
About The Publisher
Dale Edwards brings more than 30 years of newspaper journalism experience to the role as publisher of Southern Historic Magazine. He has lived in the South his...
Tap below for more from Southern Historic