Available for iOS / Android / Web Reader
In This Issue
- Our FRENCH COUNTRY CHATEAU
- One day, Suzie Jackson woke up and decided to buy a majestic French chateau. (Yes, really.) Let us show you glimpses of their new home—from its sprawling garden to the intricate details you can find within.
- THE CHRISTMAS ARTIST
- A Christmas stylist extraordinaire, Deb Martin gives us a peek into her gorgeous house—more specifically, her house all decked out for the holidays. Fairy lights, pearls, velvet ribbons, and all things Christmas take centerstage.
- HYGGE HOLIDAYS
- Simple, minimalistic and beautiful is the theme for this year’s Christmas decorations. Take some inspiration from stylings of rough but stunning decor put together using nature’s dried offerings.
- LOFT CHRISTMAS
- For your decorations this Christmas, how about bringing nature in? We’ll teach you several creative ways to do it! If you have not discovered it yet, dried twigs and branches, fallen pine cones, and fresh flowers can perfectly turn up a festive atmosphere as well as any traditional baubles can.
- LIGHT FANTASTIC
- Give your home a different look this Christmas. Hygge can be creatively festive, too! Let us teach you how to turn twigs, branches, dried flowers, and raffia into stunning, conversation-starting Christmas decor for your home.
- A BLOOMING GIFT
- Wedding and events florist Kate Southon’s story is one that inspires: serendipitous discoveries, an artistic flair unearthed, and an uncanny confidence that was just waiting in the wings until it was time to bloom.
- JESS VAN ZEIL
- Resilience expert, motivational speaker, bestselling author, and certified badass Jess Van Zeil shares her amazing story. See how she turned the obstacles in her life into stepping stones toward fulfillment and happiness.
- FEMME SOUL
- You have the power to redo any part of your life starting right now. An advocate for soul empowerment, Diane Agars shows us how to heal our soul and fill it with gratitude. The first step? Mindful journaling.
- IBIS & CO
- Financial expert Zelda Ibis has got our back. She shares four practical ways we can earn some much-needed cash on top of our day jobs. (But if you find one of these suits you, why not turn it into a full-time gig?)
- HOLIDAY RECIPES
- Lovoni Walker wants to make sure that your Christmas dinner is filled with delectable dishes. She shares eight of her most mouthwatering recipes—they cover the entire meal, from appetizers to dessert!
- Meringue, by itself, is a gift from the culinary gods. Prepare it with fruit and cream, and you get a dessert that truly is Olympus-worthy. Find some inspiration here on the different ways you can make your pavlova even more heavenly.
- HOLIDAY SIPS
- Just in time for your holiday parties: six recipes of delicious cocktails made by three of today’s most brilliant drink-meisters. These are hardworking drinks—they both taste amazing and look fantastic.
- PURPOSEFULLY NOURISHED
- Wellness coach Amanda Whitehead joins the Figs & Feta team! She is set to regularly give us bits of wisdom about taking better care of ourselves. How can we be our healthiest version? Amanda has the answers.
- ALEKSANDRA PJANIC’S SHOPPING LIST
- FIGS & FETA’s very own fashion expert spills her ultimate Christmas gift shopping list to make it easier for you this season. These chic stocking stuffers from Australian entrepreneurs and creators were thoughtfully made for the fabulous ladies in your life.
- BUNYA HOUSE
- Nestled in the hills of NSW with a majestic view of The Gib, Bunya House gives you a welcome respite from the year that was. This house—a beautifully restored 19th-century home—is perfect for vacationing families, wedding parties, artists who need some creative solitude, and tourists.
- Lisa Gwen takes us through fascinating Malta, where one walk down its streets hooks you for life. From its charming architecture to limestone facades aglow in the sunset, Malta, particularly Valletta, is your beautiful home away from home.
Available for iOS / Android / Web Reader
About Figs and Feta Magazine
Publisher: Figs and Feta Magazine
Compatibility: iOS / Android / Web Reader
Tap images to enlarge...
Tap below for more from Figs and Feta Magazine